Ride With Confidence
We are offering an introduction to cycling courses for adults, teenagers and families. New to biking, returning from a cycling hiatus or need a refresher? Do you have a child who would like to learn the basics of cycling? There will be two sessions, each about 90 minutes in length. Most of that time will be spent biking on a controlled course and on quiet streets.
Dates: July 17 at 10 am. Will be cancelled if inclement weather is predicted.
Place: Parking Lot of St.Michael’s Secondary School, at the corner of Matilda St. and Short St.
Fees: No costs for participants. Number of participants will be limited to 8 due to COVID regulations.
● Participants must be able to ride in a straight line unassisted or have training wheels.
● Bikes must be in good working order (brakes operational, tires pumped up, etc.)
● Helmets are mandatory for ALL participants (including adults).
● Participants must sign a waiver or be a Cycle Stratford member.
● Follow all COVID-19 ride rules. Please wear a mask when not biking.