Rotary Club of Stratford – Catch The Ace!
Dates and General
- The lottery will take place from October 28, 2020 @ 6:00 PM until October 20, 2021 @ 6 PM OR until the Ace of Spades is drawn. The Weekly Raffle winning number will be announced at https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/.
- Tickets will start to go on sale October 21, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
- If the Ace of Spades is selected the progressive jackpot is 30 percent of all ticket sales collected or $5,000, whichever is greater.
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle Committee members are prohibited from participating in the raffle.
Bump Worldwide Inc. Lottery Process
- Prior to the first Weekly Raffle one deck of 52 digital playing cards will be placed into individual digital envelopes randomly numbered 1 to 52 inclusive and will be on display online at: https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/.
- The winning Catch The Ace card shall be noted as ACE of SPADES
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc., an approved vendor of the AGCO.
- Weekly Raffle tickets will be available online at: https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/.
- During online checkout process customer shall select an envelope number from remaining Catch the Ace Raffle Envelopes. This shall denote the purchasers selected envelope to be opened should their Weekly Raffle number be selected as the Weekly Raffle winner.
- Online purchases shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively.
- After purchase, patrons will be provided a digital receipt with their registered Weekly Raffle numbers from Bump Worldwide’s Random Selection System. The digital receipt shall also denote the envelope number selected during the checkout process. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The Weekly Raffle winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that Weekly Raffle.
- The Weekly Raffle winner shall be awarded the Weekly Raffle prize amount stipulated below in Draws, Prizes and Winners 4.a), b).
- the Electronic Raffle System shall digitally open the Weekly Raffle winner’s selected envelope number.
- Should that digital envelope contain the ACE of SPADES, the Weekly Raffle winner shall also be awarded the Catch The Ace Raffle prize and the Raffle is concluded.
- Should the envelope NOT contain the ACE of SPADES:
- The card and envelope number in the envelope are removed from being a valid selection from future Weekly Raffles
- The current Weekly Raffle is complete, a new Weekly Raffle shall commence at the appropriate licensed time with the Catch The Ace Raffle Jackpot carrying over.
- The estimated amount of the Weekly Raffle prize will be shown on: https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/
- The estimated amount of the Catch The Ace progressive prize will be shown on: https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/
- Tickets must be purchased in the Province of Ontario.
- Tickets may be purchased online at https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/
- Tickets will be available beginning at 6:30 p.m. each Wednesday, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available at the following bundle prices:
- 5 raffle numbers for $10
- 20 raffle numbers for $20
- 75 raffle numbers for $50
- 200 raffle numbers for $100.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual envelope number from the remaining unopened envelopes available at the time of purchase. Each envelope contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of envelopes available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the envelope selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single envelope. The selected envelope will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple envelopes may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- there is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the customer service line at email [email protected] with your phone number and we will contact you within one business day.
Draw, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw. The draw will be electronically conducted at approximately 6:15 p.m.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the envelope associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the envelope associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks or $5,000 whichever is greater. The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded.
- If the envelope associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to https://stratfordrotarycatchtheace.com/ following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide photo identification, verifying their full name and address upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to the Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Bump50:50 raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Bump50:50 shall be deemed correct and final. The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- The decisions of the The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation Catch the Ace Raffle Committee shall be final.
1. By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by the Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation. The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of The Rotary Club of Stratford Charitable Foundation, and ask for their support the activities of the Foundation. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, email us at [email protected] and we will accommodate your request.