Stratford News Still no ice storm relief money from the province SHARE ON: Ethan Rabidoux, staff Friday, Mar. 7th, 2014 Our region got walloped with two ice storms last year; once in April and again in December. Randy Pettapiece says we’re still waiting for funds from the province to offset the costs of clean up. The Perth-Wellington MPP notes that Toronto was also hit hard this winter but it got virtually all of its costs covered by the provincial government without delay. North Perth and the Town of Minto submitted applications for assistance after last December’s ice storm. Pettapiece told the legislature this week that they’re still waiting for help. He says he fully supports assisting the big cities like Toronto when they’re in trouble but he wants that extended to small rural municipalities also.