A 22-year-old woman faces a slew of charges after a collision yesterday morning in Norwich Township.
The Oxford County OPP was called out to a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Middletown Line at Curries Road.
A Ford vehicle stopped at the stop sign but failed to yield to a Pontiac travelling on Curries Road.
Both vehicles suffered extensive damage.
Four people were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the Ford now faces multiple charges:
• Drive while under suspension – Highway Traffic Act
• Fail to yield to traffic on through highway – Highway Traffic Act
• Fail to surrender permit for motor vehicle – Highway Traffic Act
• Permit use of plate not authorized for vehicle – Highway Traffic Act
• Fail to apply for permit on becoming owner – Highway Traffic Act
• Operate motor vehicle without insurance – Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act