Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeStratford NewsFirefighters called to gas leak at Stratford home

Firefighters called to gas leak at Stratford home

A gas leak at a home in Stratford has been secured.

Stratford firefighters and Enbridge gas crews were called to the leak on St.David Street around 3:45 p.m. Monday.

Acting Fire Chief Neil Anderson tells MyStratfordNow.com that a major gas line was ruptured by construction work.

Anderson says the area was cordoned off and firefighters returned to the station around 7:30 p.m.

More details are expected to be released on Tuesday.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading