A fire early this morning wreaked havoc on the Medical Arts Building in Stratford.

The building, located at 93 St. Vincent Street, houses the practices of Dr. Bernard Bukala and Dr. David Williams.

According to Stratford’s Deputy Fire Chief Michael Gornyiczki about $200,000 in damage was done with about half of that in damage to the building and half to the contents.

Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the basement suite where it originated.

No injuries were reported

Dr. Williams says the building is closed until further notice.