Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeStratford NewsFire at Milverton home started in chimney

Fire at Milverton home started in chimney

A fire at a home in Milverton started in the chimney.

An investigation into Tuesday’s blaze has confirmed that.

Perth East and West Perth Fire Chief Bill Hunter says damage has been estimated between $100,000 and $150,000.

He says it’s important to keep your chimney clean:

[sc_embed_player fileurl=”http://www.mystratfordnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/huntermilvertonfireone.mp3″]

Hunter says it’s another reminder about having smoke alarms:

[sc_embed_player fileurl=”http://www.mystratfordnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/huntermilvertonfiretwo.mp3″]

There were no injuries.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading